“Good Pizza at a Reasonable Price”
Review of Pizza Time

Pizza Time
Ranked #38 of 72 Restaurants in Westbrook
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Pizza Time Westbrook features a great new dining room, a delicious expanded menu, and is a nice clean, family-friendly restaurant. The prices are low and the food is terrific. Stop by and give it a try!
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I've had take out here many times and I've never been disappointed in the food. They're a good place to get a pizza or burger.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Pizza Time has a good selection of pizza. What can I say, other than the pizza is pretty good. Everyone has different tastes when it comes to pizza but the pizza tastes pretty good here. Worth a try!

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

The food here is very good and very moderately priced - the lasagna is the best I have ever had next to my mothers, apparently it is a homemade recipe they use. I highly recommend it!

1  Thank Dave B
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

I needed a quick bite for dinner, and decided a slice or two of pizza sounded good. I ordered a slice of sausage and a slice of pepperoni. Both were made to order and came out hot and flavorful. Not sure what it was about them but I really enjoyed both of them. I would recommend them.

1  Thank Curtis N
Reviewed 14 February 2016

I have had semi-okay pizza on one occasion and pretty good pizza on another. Therefore it gets a 3 for the average. It must depend on who is in the kitchen. Both were delivery orders for parties at work.