“Delicious Slices”

Ranked #33 of 72 Restaurants in Westbrook
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Pizza Time Westbrook features a great new dining room, a delicious expanded menu, and is a nice clean, family-friendly restaurant. The prices are low and the food is terrific. Stop by and give it a try!
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

I needed a quick bite for dinner, and decided a slice or two of pizza sounded good. I ordered a slice of sausage and a slice of pepperoni. Both were made to order and came out hot and flavorful. Not sure what it was about them but I really enjoyed both of them. I would recommend them.

1  Thank Curtis N

Reviewed 14 February 2016

I have had semi-okay pizza on one occasion and pretty good pizza on another. Therefore it gets a 3 for the average. It must depend on who is in the kitchen. Both were delivery orders for parties at work.

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

The Portland area offers a number of good pizza options (Flatbread, Otto, etc.), but most of them are specialty pizza places. If you just want an ordinary cheese pizza delivered to your door, no one I have found beats Pizza Time. The pizza is cheesy and the sauce sweet, and the flavor is amongst the best I have found outside New York City. Now I have noticed in some of the other reviews their order takers have been described as rude. There is no question they are short, but I think of them as businesslike and efficient. They don't have an online ordering system like Papa Johns, so they have to get through phone orders quickly so people do not wind up waiting on hold all the time. Thus, they tend to be very quick and straightforward, and I could see how that might come off as rude. Once you understand what they're doing, though, I think it's easy to forgive them when you don't end up sitting on hold forever. I highly recommend this pizzeria.

Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

I JUST got off the phone placing a takeout order and the man taking my order was completely rude. I order out from them very often and every time he answers it is always unpleasant. I know a few of the boys who work there(Matt, Jeff, and the man with the grey hair) and they are all pleasant and friendly. This man gave me such a hard time because the number I gave him is the number that's listed for me when I call to place orders, and the number I was calling from was different. He was short with me and extremely rude about this. I always love the pizza and wraps, but sadly I don't think I will be eating from Pizza Time anytime soon. Extremely dissatisfied.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

best chicken wings in town so addictive as my 11 year old would say!!! The pizza was really good and I liked their selective toppings as well.

Nate H, Manager at Pizza Time, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2013

Thanks, Melinda! Our new wings do tend to be quite addicting! Ever since we switched a while back we've had a lot of customers tell us they like them a lot more than our old ones. I appreciate your feedback and I hope you and your family will continue to enjoy our food!