“best chicken in town”

Ranked #35 of 72 Restaurants in Westbrook
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Pizza Time Westbrook features a great new dining room, a delicious expanded menu, and is a nice clean, family-friendly restaurant. The prices are low and the food is terrific. Stop by and give it a try!
Reviewed 1 March 2013

best chicken wings in town so addictive as my 11 year old would say!!! The pizza was really good and I liked their selective toppings as well.

Nate H, Manager at Pizza Time, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2013

Thanks, Melinda! Our new wings do tend to be quite addicting! Ever since we switched a while back we've had a lot of customers tell us they like them a lot more than our old ones. I appreciate your feedback and I hope you and your family will continue to enjoy our food!

Reviewed 20 December 2012

Stopped by again and was totally impressed by the service and quality of the food. Very clean place and the bathroom was spotless which means the rest of the place is too. Pricing is totally affordable and was able to feed my whole family for $22. See you on my next trip down.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

Called for some burgers to be delivered at 10:20pm Saturday Night...Said the Grill was Off?...What time do they close Sat. Night? and There has been a couple other situations, (very rude)but gave it another try! NEVER AGAIN!

Nate H, Manager at Pizza Time, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2012

On behalf of Pizza Time and all the employees, I want to apologize for your bad experience. To answer your question, we generally shut down between 10:30 and 11 on Friday and Saturday nights. If things are slow, we tend to close on the earlier side of that range. We usually shut down the grill about a half hour before we plan to close so we can properly cool and clean it. Even when the grill has shut down for the night, we still have many delicious options available such as pizza, cold subs, salad, fried food, etc. I hope we can continue to serve you in the future and I appreciate your feedback as a Pizza Time customer!

Reviewed 28 August 2012

I have been to many pizza places before and this place is one of the best pizza places i have been to. Their pizza in my opinion is the best within at least 20 miles. I have rarely gotten pizza from anywhere else since I have first ordered pizza here.

The workers are always very nice weather you are getting it delivered or if you are picking it up! Always friendly and caring.

I would highly recommend this place to anyone who has never tried it and loves great quality, tasty pizza!

Reviewed 20 July 2012

I met friends here for dinner. Pizza was good and prices were very reasonable. Restaurant was clean and service was quick.