Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews shared balcony yogurt sliding glass continental breakfast nice breakfast footbridge beach no elevator room was spacious staff was very friendly and helpful front desk staff one night stay mini fridge hot tub kayaking ogunquit inlet ocean
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 August 2021

We vowed we would never return. After speaking with the day manager & your delightful intern (of only 3 days).who knocked on our door and professionally addressed & resolved every issue . So we changed our mind about returning. I am 78 yrs old & my wife is fighting cancer & the way he upset us, we felt this behavior was boarding on elder abuse.

If this individual is still employed upon our return, we'll simply seek other accommodations

Reviewed 17 August 2021

This hotel was amazingly clean and quiet. Check-in staff were friendly and helpful, cleaning staff were friendly, polite and attentive to our needs since we opted to not have them clean the room the third day we were there (we generated a lot of trash since we ordered take out instead of dining in at the local restaurants). The outdoor swimming pool was crystal clear the 5 days were stayed even when it was heavily used. We would absolutely stay again. Just a reminder...the upper level rooms are stair access only!! Plan accordingly, heavy luggage has to be lugged up the staircase(s).

Room tip: All rooms had a view, but the upper levels had the best
Reviewed 16 August 2021

Beware! Disgusting bathroom that flooded due to clogged drains was tipping point for this overpriced cheaply renovated motel.
1. Description/pics are extremely misleading. A ‘third floor’ room is in fact at entry level adjacent to parking, with no view, just a high window that won’t open. So to enjoy the rear of property you have to walk around and sit on the grass in front of other guest’s decks/balconies as if you didn’t actually pay to stay there.
2. After booking on Expedia, etc you will start receiving unsolicited texts from staff pressuring you to cancel and rebook direct for the ‘best room’. When they are unable to send you an exact invoice for new room rate, you are told to call the hotel. When you do, you are told there are now 2 bookings in your name but the desk person is unable to confirm the exact rate/fees, so you give up and keep your Expedia booking. 3. When you check in, with your family of 4 mid-road trip, to find your actual room ‘view’ and no access to rear of property, you complain to desk staff who shrug that you ‘should really book direct’ as if your (already) overpriced room is not worth their time. Dear hotel, if you do not want to treat all customers equally, do not partner with hotel booking sites!
4. While showering you notice water leaking out of bathroom. You pick up the drain cover to find filthy mold and clogged hair that must be removed in order to safely shower without flooding the room below. Ditto the bathroom sink. Yuk.
5. You will continue to received unsolicited texts from 'desk staff' that night offering you 30% off if you book same room for another night. When you respond with photos of bathroom mess, you receive no response.
To conclude - So many other great hotels and inns in this lovely area! Save yourself and book somewhere that is sanitary, offers breakfast and doesn’t try to fish for your reservation via constant texting. Not to be trusted!

1  Thank kaylaf654
Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

Can you give zero stars?

I almost never write reviews but my experience with this place was so bad that I have to share it. I want to protect people who just want to book a nice place for a few days.

I booked on hotels.com and they texted me a few days later to ask that I book through them directly through Choice Hotels. The text was from the General Manager who I then called to speak with on the phone. They said it was better for them if I book directly and I’d get a better rate. I said I will only cancel my reservation if you confirm my booking via email. They confirmed via email including a reservation number.

This was all a little sketchy so I called them THREE times to confirm that I in fact had a reservation. They said yes every time.

I show up after a 7 hour drive with 2 young kids and they have no room! They act like it’s not that big of a deal. I was more mad than I have been in many years.

Do not trust your reservation with them! Do not trust them! There is something sketchy going on. Terrible place.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank X5452MOkates
Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

My family had wonderful stay at this hotel. The grounds were beautiful and it was so relaxing to sit on the balcony overlooking the river. The pool was clean and heated. Our room was clean and decorated nicely. A microwave and refrigerator would have been nice addition as well as an access card rather than an actual key. There was no maid service due to Covid but the front desk was always happy to provide us with additional towels or coffee pods. The coffee and pre-packaged pastries offered in the lobby every morning was appreciated. We took advantage of the kayak rental and had a great experience. Trolley stop is right in front and there are also many restaurants within walking distance. We will stay here again and recommend to other families.

Trip type: Travelled with family