We stayed here a couple years ago and it was disgusting! I'm NOT one to complain about much but this motel was nasty. After the first day, we discovered you had to walk around in the room with shoes on because our socks turned black on the bottom. The free breakfast consisted of donuts and boxes of cereal. The door to get in the room wasn't even a door, it was sliding glass doors. The decor of the room was just old and dreary. The ONLY good thing about this place was the pool, it was clean and nice. I would never stay here again and wouldn't recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the best value on the Southern Maine Coast! Pet Friendly and Kids Sleep for Free! Five acres of summer fun right on Route One. Basketball, shuffle board, tennis, large heated pool, outdoor fire pit, and outdoor movies. Free continental breakfast with freshly-baked donuts and apple fritters from Congdon's. A short 3/4 walk to Moody Beach or take an Ogunquit or Wells trolley to beaches and other attractions. Several types of rooms and suites with kitchenettes available. Come on in for a some Irish Hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Majestic Regency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Regency Hotel Wells
- Regency Hotel Wells
- Regency Hotel Majestic
- Majestic Regency Motel Ogunquit