We are currently here on vacation, this place does not offer any modern ammenities. The bathroom is small, clean and small (I hit my head on the showerhead twice this morning. I am only 5'10". We are staying in a 2 bedroom "suite". There are two bedrooms, but it is more like an efficiency apartment. Small refrigerator, with an even smaller freezer. Sink with a cabinet above, it has a small supply of dishes which is more than expected. The beds are horrible, feel like they are slanted down and extremely bouncy. The pull out couch was torn and the mattress falls through to the floor. They serve breakfast in a little corner cabin on their grounds, but breakfast consists of bread/bagels/English muffin bags strewn all over, bad coffee and cold cereal. The only bright spot was the donuts. Supposedly have WiFi, can't locate a server on any of our devices. It isn't that close to the beach, and if you aren't familiar with the area it is difficult to find. I will not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the best value on the Southern Maine Coast! Pet Friendly and Kids Sleep for Free! Five acres of summer fun right on Route One. Basketball, shuffle board, tennis, large heated pool, outdoor fire pit, and outdoor movies. Free continental breakfast with freshly-baked donuts and apple fritters from Congdon's. A short 3/4 walk to Moody Beach or take an Ogunquit or Wells trolley to beaches and other attractions. Several types of rooms and suites with kitchenettes available. Come on in for a some Irish Hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Majestic Regency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Regency Hotel Wells
- Regency Hotel Wells
- Regency Hotel Majestic
- Majestic Regency Motel Ogunquit