The majority of the B&B's were full this lovely late summer weekend, but we managed to find a room available at the Majestic. The price was very reasonable for the location, a few blocks from the beach and a few minutes down the road from the heart of Ogunquit. We recieved a confirmation call about 8pm to verify that we were definetly coming, got to the hotel about 930, a very pleasant greeting, easy check in. Kind of braced ourselves since the price was so low - but found a nice, clean and basic room waiting for us. The artwork is newer...but the 20" basic TV, and the flowered 70's style bedspread could use some updating (oh, and a couple more pillows on the king size beds too)...just a heads up ;-). The continetal breakfast was typical...but the donut and fritters selection were wonderful. Surprisingly a very nice stay...will probably be back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the best value on the Southern Maine Coast! Pet Friendly and Kids Sleep for Free! Five acres of summer fun right on Route One. Basketball, shuffle board, tennis, large heated pool, outdoor fire pit, and outdoor movies. Free continental breakfast with freshly-baked donuts and apple fritters from Congdon's. A short 3/4 walk to Moody Beach or take an Ogunquit or Wells trolley to beaches and other attractions. Several types of rooms and suites with kitchenettes available. Come on in for a some Irish Hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Majestic Regency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majestic Regency Hotel Wells
- Regency Hotel Wells
- Regency Hotel Majestic
- Majestic Regency Motel Ogunquit