“Great fish sandwich!”

Forbes Seafood Restaurant & Take Out
Ranked #41 of 76 Restaurants in Wells
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 26
Description: Since 1921 the Forbes family has been serving tasty fried seafood, home made onion rings, pizza, beer and wine, ice cream, popcorn and fresh ground hamburg. One meal that is asked for is the famous Scrambleburger. Though all our customers have tried to replicate this at home, they always come back to tell us, "It's just not the same!" Whether you start your day at the beach with a muffin and coffee or end the day with an ice cream, there is something for everyone.
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

We wanted a quick meal, so we stopped here at the take out window. The two of us loved the fish sandwiches!! HUGE piece of fish...

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

I have stopped here several times with family over the past couple of years. We usually all get the lobster roll, and it’s delicious! The cheeseburgers and ice cream are also great choices. They even have a tiny ice cream cone for little kids (perfect for toddlers). Ypu can sit and watch the ocean as you enjoy your food. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We were visiting my wife's brother in Wells Beach, and decided to walk down from their house to this restaurant.

My wife and I had fish sandwiches with french fries, and thought they were very good.

My brother in law had a clam roll with fries, and said it was good.

Can't talk about parking, as we walked here. But the restaurant is right next to the beach, so parking is not going to be extensive.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

It is a nice place to go for a burger and icecream while at the beach even though the burgers are not as good as a few years ago

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Great location and although pricey I have enjoyed eating lunch here and looking out at the ocean many times. However, I recently tried the soft serve ice cream and was not pleased. Maybe it just my taste, but I found it to not be flavorful and tasted more like ice than cream. Also they don't have sprinkles.

Been to Forbes Seafood Restaurant & Take Out? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK