Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$157
View deal
Priceline$157
Expedia.com$157
Hotels.com$157
Travelocity$157
Vio.com$157
Algotels$287
All reviews hot breakfast hot tub free breakfast would stay here again fresh fruit clean rooms great place to stay inns ogunquit cvs beaches kittery refrigerator york fall
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2022

We needed a place to stay while visiting friends. This was perfect! Close to the beach, clean and roomy. The staff was very welcoming when we arrived even at a late check in. We would stay here again and I highly recommend!

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 24 August 2022

I have always used this hotel when in the Wells/Ogunquit region. I used to own a tour company and placed many a group here. Always got excellent reviews from my clients. As a leisure traveler, I continue to stay here as the cleanliness as well as the customer service is superb. There have been many staff changes, both past and present; staff continues to offer great customer service, the cleanliness is beyond reproach, and in today's world, who could ask for more. Recommend this property highly.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 6 August 2022

This hotel is spotlessly clean and they work constantly to keep it that way. Always someone cleaning glass, floors, whatever it takes to keep the place sharp. Any of the staff that I interacted with was super friendly. This was our second stay and look forward to more.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 26 July 2022

Everything was great with Kathy, she is so nice, but she was NOT there at Check in.
JES checked me in, did not say ONE word, until she asked if I wanted Reese's Peanut Butter cups or popcorn. Told her then PB cups, then she was getting ready to hand me the keys, then I handed her my BE MY GUEST Cert. She then said I already charged your card., I didn't know you had this. I said maybe if you would have said like maybe HI and Welcome to the Hampton Inn . Welcome Mr Bachman, even a thanks for being a Diamond Member after I gave her my name? Maybe a SMILE would have been nice even. Didn't even say thanks after she gave me the keys.. I'll have to give this to my supervisor and see what she can do. I said I made the reservation with the diamond desk and they asked for the cert #, so I thought it was in the res then. Guess not, but that start was just plain NOT even a slightly good welcome. Even knowing the room was over $ 500 for the night should have generated at least a tiny little smile?
Not a great way to start the evening.
Room was fine, breakfast was not good at all.. Yuk mostly
Sorry but someone has to know about this. I would have gone somewhere else, but we have stayed before and things were better then... .

Date of stay: June 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Angela Murphy, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wells-Ogunquit, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2022

Thank you for your review.
We are very sorry to read your review about your check in experience. This is not how we welcome our guests.
We like to greet all our guests with a warm welcome and we take pride in our customer services. We normally get great reviews from our guests about our staff, their hard work and dedication and their commitment to making our guests stay the best it can be. We are so sorry you did not get this experience upon your last check in. We will most definitely review our services and hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you what our standards really are.

Reviewed 25 July 2022

My husband and I stayed here for only one night while visiting friends and the beach in Ogunquit, ME. First time and we really enjoyed it. Clean rooms, nice reception, and pretty OK breakfast. For Hamptons, it was one of the better breakfasts. Room was nice, clean, and had a refrigerator. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2022