Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$237
View deal
Hotels.com$237
Booking.com$237
Travelocity$237
Priceline$237
Hampton$237
FindHotel$237
All reviews hot breakfast hot tub free breakfast comfortable beds would stay here again fresh fruit great place to stay inns ogunquit cvs beaches refrigerator mile
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 July 2022

Everything was great with Kathy, she is so nice, but she was NOT there at Check in.
JES checked me in, did not say ONE word, until she asked if I wanted Reese's Peanut Butter cups or popcorn. Told her then PB cups, then she was getting ready to hand me the keys, then I handed her my BE MY GUEST Cert. She then said I already charged your card., I didn't know you had this. I said maybe if you would have said like maybe HI and Welcome to the Hampton Inn . Welcome Mr Bachman, even a thanks for being a Diamond Member after I gave her my name? Maybe a SMILE would have been nice even. Didn't even say thanks after she gave me the keys.. I'll have to give this to my supervisor and see what she can do. I said I made the reservation with the diamond desk and they asked for the cert #, so I thought it was in the res then. Guess not, but that start was just plain NOT even a slightly good welcome. Even knowing the room was over $ 500 for the night should have generated at least a tiny little smile?
Not a great way to start the evening.
Room was fine, breakfast was not good at all.. Yuk mostly
Sorry but someone has to know about this. I would have gone somewhere else, but we have stayed before and things were better then... .

Date of stay: June 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Angela Murphy, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Wells-Ogunquit, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2022

Thank you for your review.
We are very sorry to read your review about your check in experience. This is not how we welcome our guests.
We like to greet all our guests with a warm welcome and we take pride in our customer services. We normally get great reviews from our guests about our staff, their hard work and dedication and their commitment to making our guests stay the best it can be. We are so sorry you did not get this experience upon your last check in. We will most definitely review our services and hope that you will give us another opportunity to show you what our standards really are.

Reviewed 25 July 2022

My husband and I stayed here for only one night while visiting friends and the beach in Ogunquit, ME. First time and we really enjoyed it. Clean rooms, nice reception, and pretty OK breakfast. For Hamptons, it was one of the better breakfasts. Room was nice, clean, and had a refrigerator. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank L920DZbillb
Reviewed 10 July 2022 via mobile

Nice clean hotel in Wells Maine. Typical Hampton Inn experience. Spacious clean room with a nice bathroom. Friendly helpful staff. Hotel is located midway between beach towns of Wells and Ogonquit on a very busy (seasonally I’m sure)Rte 1. It is setback from the highway so road noise wasn’t an issue.
Breakfast was fine, but nothing exceptional, again typical Hampton Inn.
Very thin walls and noisy for our visit. First night we listened to our neighbors TV until 1:30 (discussed with neighbors next day). Second night an early alarm went off and my wife told me to turn my iPhone alarm off…told her it was next door! Mattresses nearing end of service life…my back wasn’t happy. Nice patio area put back to relax and read. Not located near town so expect to dish out $10-$25 to park in downtown Ogonquit in season.

Room tip: Ask for an even numbered room facing the back of the hotel.
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank W H

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to see that you enjoyed our property.
All the beds were newly purchased in 2019 and are usually good for at least 5 years. We are sorry to learn that you were not comfortable. We will check this on our next round of preventative maintenance. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you will visit us again.

Reviewed 2 July 2022

We stayed in the Wells-Ogunquit Hampton Inn for a few days enjoying the area after a three year absence. The hotel was very good, great staff, clean room and free breakfast that we did not expert. Definitely on our list of hotels to stay to future trips to the area.

Reviewed 25 June 2022 via mobile

We chose this location as we were traveling to the far reaches of northern Maine. We are also Hilton honors member and were able to use our points to stay here. Points or not this will be a must stop location for us in the future. It is located off route one setback from the highway. It is quiet. It is a relatively new hotel with spectacular landscaping and lovely flower gardens around the building. I was traveling with my service dog and it was a wonderful place to be able to walk her safely. We did take out from a fish house that was convenient to the hotel and ate out on their lovely patio in the back. A small collection of tables and chairs out there as well as a couple of picnic tables. It was very comfortable and pleasing spot to be. The breakfast selection was very good. Eggwhite,omelettes,kielbasa, and home fries. There was also waffles, fresh fruit and wonderful looking muffins. Our room and the facilities that we came in contact with were spotless.
The only issue we had was getting up to our room and our keyless access did not work. So my best effort to avoid the front desk check in didn’t happen. We were given a key card.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank lizs501