Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$86
View deal
Priceline$86
FindHotel$86
Agoda.com$86
eDreams$86
Tripadvisor$86
All reviews coffee maker dishes and utensils four nights lovely pool first floor post road stay there again king bed pool area kitchenette motel ashtrays glassware rt rates toaster
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2022

This is an okay motel.
The best part is the large outdoor pool.
They have no smoking signs in the room yet they have chairs outside the rooms with ashtrays. We did not want to be around smoke at all, but there it was, and people were smoking. Because of this we will not be staying here again.

Room tip: As in most motels, if you d o not want to hear people walking around over your head choose get a 2nd floor room
Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 28 July 2022

This small lodging is right on the Post Road (Rt 1) in Wells but very quiet. The entrance driveway is by the owners' lovely home.

We were very lucky to get the only two bed room on the first floor. My husband and I both have issues walking and use rollators. Therein lay a concern because the step into the room was higher than we could manage. No problem! This was quickly solved by the family with several short 4x4s, creating an interim step!

Room was very clean, no musty smell as often found in beach cottages/rooms, and well appointed. Plenty of room, large dresser for clothing, refrigerator, microwave, table and chairs, coffee system and supplies, even a dish of peppermints! The bathroom has a walkin shower. The family, especially the father, could not have been nicer or more accommodating. After staying one night, we decided to stay a total of four nights!

From the point of view for our needs there were few drawbacks. My biggest concern was that neither of us could access the lovely pool, as there were only ladders to get in and out, rather than graduated steps and a railing.

We met a group of four women who come year after year because of the convenient accommodations and the care of the proprietors. We were pleased the owner family went out of their way to be helpful. I had numerous conversations with the dad, a very kind and generous man. We were sad to head home.

If you find yourself in Wells in need of a room, we're happy to recommend Footbridge North Motel. Enjoy!

Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank CoryS775
Reviewed 25 July 2022

This is a small motel dreaming to be a hotel and charging clients the price of a good hotel when in reality it is an old motel with uncomfortable beds. No breakfast was included despite the high price of the room, no elevator like you would expect in a "hotel". Our room was on the 2nd floor so we had to lift the luggage up the stairs.

Room tip: you can find better motels than this one for a better price.
Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

I decided to stay here because of all the positive reviews. Got here...very impressed by the young lady who greeted me...though the website said balcony room with a view of the pool...no balcony, it is a motel set up so an outside corridor and if you look straight down from my room...oh, I can see my car. Want a view of the pool? Walk down the outside corridor until you get to the stairs...look down...pool!

The guy in the room next to me is yelling at someone in a language I don’t understand...there are wonderful food smells coming from next door that are making me hungry. Depressing because though I have a kitchenette which was supposed to include all necessary to make a meal I have no :utensils, plates, bowls, cups, glassware, pots/pans, etc. The rate here is good but if you can’t get items noted on the website, rates should be reduced!!

I feel like I am the only non family member here!! No phone in the room to call to the front desk...use your own cell minutes!!! Charming employee maybe owner/good rate doesn’t equal a good place to stay!

Oh yeah...can’t get the freaking TV to work either!

Crap....now the guy in the room next to me is coughing/gagging/chocking too!!!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2021 via mobile

Place is old but I have no complaints. It was extremely well maintained, clean, quiet, and comfortable. Good location, and great price. We booked last minute when everything else was full or $600 and we found this gem for $120. I'd go back. Cute pool area but we didn't use it since it was fall weather.

Room tip: It's a small place with little staff so the room was not ready early, which is ok just don't plan on it.
Date of stay: September 2021