4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$200
Hotels.com$200
Travelocity$200
FindHotel$200
Tripadvisor$200
Priceline$200
All reviews baked beans picnic tables wine glasses continental breakfast grab and go place to stay fresh fruit lobster oatmeal dvd player english muffin comfortable beds fridge and microwave many years coffee maker the past years would definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2021

I stayed here over a long weekend to get away for awhile with my family. I was impressed with the friendliness of the staff, how clean and fresh the room was as well as the number of available amenities that you don't find in most motels. I don't have any complaints about my stay and will be happy to stay here again in the future!

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 22 October 2021

Last minute trip to the Ogunquit area. So glad we found this property. Outside of Ogunquit but just a short drive. If you are energetic you could walk into Ogunquit but there aren't sidewalks the entire way. This place is clean, clean, and clean! Very well maintained. The owners and staff take pride in presenting their guests with a safe and clean environment. There is a lovely breakfast bar with many choices; homemade breads, oatmeal, english muffin sandwiches with egg, sausage, cheese, yogurt, tea, coffee, juice, hot chocolate, fruit, granola bars. Nice picnic tables outside to eat at or trays are provided to carry your food back to your room. There is a well maintained yard with area to sit, a pool, and a play gym for the kids. The price was affordable. Other guests were quiet even with kids. Great place for multiple families to have a nice group vacation. Go to Big Daddy's Ice Cream but be sure to go hungry.

Room tip: North building one step to unit door while south building has several stairs up onto the deck & then into your room.
Reviewed 21 October 2021 via mobile

My wife and I visit here in October to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We have done this for the last 5 years. This year we celebrated our 38th anniversary.

We come here because of one major reason. Pete, Sarah, and the staff, do a fantastic job of providing the best customer service!! From the time you arrive and check in with Carrie or Sheila, the experience begins. The hospitality is second to no other.

We highly recommend this place and will say you are missing out on a truly wonderful experience. If you do not stop in for a visit. Them them Brian and Dee sent you, based on this review. You will not be disappointed!!!!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2021

We are repeat guest. Super clean and all amenities looked like new. Everything in the rooms worked nothing looked used up and we were there at the end of the season. The staff is very friendly and accommodating and always make you feel welcome. Located right on Rt 1 and easy access to the area attractions. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 18 October 2021 via mobile

I needed a room for an unexpected stay during a work commute for my small business. The price was right, the grounds were immaculate and the room was comfortable with everything needed. The morning breakfast offerings were delightful and the warm October sun at the picnic table in the morning was so peaceful and lovely. The pool looked super clean and it was still open during my visit. I will stay with them again in any season.

Trip type: Travelled solo