Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,129 results
All reviews washer and dryer master bedroom full kitchen top floor indoor pool home away from home southern maine hot tub wells beach long weekend lobster short drive condo units suite wedding accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2021

We met my brother and his wife for a visit/vacation. We loved the "comfort of home" feeling (being able to lounge around and have breakfast in the morning, visiting in the evenings, etc.). We would have ventured to the pool and hot tub had the outdoor weather been better, but we had a very enjoyable visit in spite of the October storm and loved seeing the ocean during the storm.

Room tip: Not all units that advertise an ocean view actually have that view. The unit we chose this time did not, which was a bit disappointing.
Management response:Responded 13 November 2021

Hi Mary, thank you very much for taking the time to share your review. We are very happy to hear that our accommodations were the perfect fit for your visit/vacation. Our units are large and can comfortably accommodate parties of up to 6 guests. We hope that you will come back and see us again soon. Be sure to ask for this unit again when you reserve. Have a wonderful holiday season and come back to see us soon. Jill R.

Reviewed 28 October 2021 via mobile

Village By The Sea was a nice clean and well organized place to stay. I really enjoyed staying here. It had everything that I needed in my unit and the staff are very nice and helpful. I would definitely stay again should I visit again.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 29 October 2021

Hi Robert, thank you very much for your review. We hope to see you again soon! Be sure to check out our off season specials! Jill R.

Reviewed 26 October 2021

We had a great experience here. The unit was clean and comfy. The people at the front desk were all friendly and accommodating. It was centrally located but it was quiet and relaxing. We loved the view off the back deck where we could watch the sun rise through the trees over the water.

Room tip: We were on the third floor which had a skylight and lofted ceilings. It made the unit feel bright and airy.
Management response:Responded 29 October 2021

This is wonderful to hear and thank you for sharing. We hope that you will come back to see us again soon. Be sure to check out our fantastic off season rates. Jill R.

Reviewed 19 October 2021 via mobile

Ceiling falling down in bedroom. Hole in bathroom door. Pullout sofa bed not a mattress just a piece of foam. Promised an ocean view. Got a view of more condos. She pics. Coffee maker disgusting. I had to thoroughly clean before use. They treated my aunt and uncle terribly. My A&U checked in, unpacked, took naps and used the facilities before leaving to visit rest of family. Upon returning to their room the found their key cards had been deprogrammed and another family in THEIR room. Other family was equally upset. Desk clerk ordered my A&U to pack up and leave to another room. A&U refused and ask for the manager. Clerk said manager was away on vacation for several more days. Miraculously the manager arrived. She said my A&U could stay in the room and would be compensated. That was on a Friday. Sunday A&U are out only to return to to deactivated keys AGAIN. At the office the same clerk said they were deactivated do to nonpayment. ALL condos are paid in full at check in. Unlocked said he wouldn’t talk with her again , only the manager. I recommend they file a police report to get all info and names on record. Do t know it they did. DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THESE PEOPLE TELL YOU IN PERSON OR ON THE PHONE. Get everything in writing!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 29 October 2021

Hi Mike, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your aunt and uncles experience. I actually had the opportunity to sit and speak with them on Monday prior to their departure. Unfortunately I was not in over the weekend when they experienced the mix up with their reservation and this was one of our other managers who was able to assist in my absence. The incident occurred when your aunt and uncle were checked into 9H versus the unit they originally reserved 9F. Luckily no one walked in on anyone else as we were able to catch this mistake before the other guests were sent to their unit. We are so happy that it was resolved and that all parties involved understood that it was a unfortunate human error and no one was injured or displaced. Have a wonderful weekend. Jill R

Reviewed 19 October 2021

This stay was far exceeding our expectations and look forward to our next visit. The rooms were so neat and clean. There were so many extras, the complete kitchen set up, The wonderful living room and even books and games.