The place was clean and had all amenities you would need in your home, full kitchen and laundry. The view was good of sommes sound and the mountains as well. Each of the three leveles had a patio ( first floor) or a balcony (second and third). The people at the clubhouse were very helpful. Acadia is within a mile for the western hikes. The eastern and majority of the park is 15 min away. But there is more park here than you can do in a week if you did all the trails. There is a path from the resort here that leads to the main drag which gets you to the "downtown" faster. Overall Harbor Ridge is great, the only negative is that its a drive from Bar Harbor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbor Ridge is a 40-unit vacation ownership luxury condominium in Southwest Harbor, Maine. Most of our units are two-bedroom, sleep 6 townhouses that span three stories. There are also three one-bedroom, sleep four townhouses that span three stories. Each three-story, two-bedroom townhouse has a fully equipped kitchen, 2 1/2 baths, washer, dryer, and a cozy living room with TV and DVD/VCR. Each story has a private balcony with most of our buildings having an ocean view from the top floor. The resort also has a one-story handicap accessible unit (Unit 51) that has two bedrooms, one bath, a kitchen, and a living room with a balcony. Our clubhouse has an indoor heated pool, hot tub, fitness center, game room, and on-site DVD/VHS video rentals. We have a playground, an outdoor tennis court, horseshoe pits, and charcoal barbecue picnic areas. The resort is affiliated with the exchange company Interval International. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Harbor Ridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Ridge Hotel Southwest Harbor
- Harbor Ridge Southwest Harbor, Maine