The building dates from the 19th century and while quaint, the room that we had was very small; we had no room to even put our suitcase on a stand. Breakfast both days was mediocre. Also, Southwest Harbor is a working harbor so be prepared to hear the harbor come alive not long after dawn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Harbour Cottage Inn, a premier bed and breakfast providing very private and elegant lodging in the quiet and historic village of Southwest Harbor, Maine. Our beautiful location is steps away from a picturesque working harbor, near Acadia National Park and Bar Harbor, which makes many great adventures possible. The inn is furnished with museum quality art and antiques, and all of our 11 incredible guest rooms and suites offer cozy, comfortable and well-appointed spaces to relax, refresh and renew. Choose from a 1, 2 or 3 bedroom suite offering relaxing accommodations for 1 couple 2 couples or even a family of 6. Unlike most bed and breakfasts, some of these suites have private living areas, decks and kitchens. Imagine starting your day over a lovingly prepared breakfast on the porch, or in the living room by the fireplace. Explore restaurants, shopping, marinas and lobster wharves near our Mount Desert Island lodging. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your The Harbour Cottage Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Cottage Hotel Southwest Harbor
- The Harbour Cottage Inn Southwest Harbor, Maine