Comfort Inn Airport(South Portland)(Great Value!)
US$ 142
US$ 113
ComfortInn
DoubleTree by Hilton Portland, Me(South Portland)(Great Value!)
US$ 167
US$ 147
Doubletree.com
US$ 161
US$ 108
Hampton Inn Portland Airport(South Portland)(Great Value!)
US$ 162
US$ 146
US$ 168
Quality Inn & Suites(South Portland)
US$ 131
US$ 120
QualityInn
US$ 157
Hotels.com
Courtyard Portland Airport(South Portland)
US$ 179
Portland Marriott at Sable Oaks(South Portland)
US$ 217
US$ 180
Best Western Merry Manor Inn(South Portland)(Great Value!)
US$ 180
US$ 174
All reviewsa ground floor roombed was comfortablebudget hotelnext morningmaine mallmuffinsfurniturefridge
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Budget Priced Econo Lodge but Not Your Best Choice . Rate is Low but if you can afford more you might should consider elsewhere . As previous reviews have stated ( And they are Spot On ) this place needs work . And what is it with Cheaper Hotels and Cigarettes ? Never a Shortage of Smokers / Butts Everywhere / and Burns on the Furniture and Linens No Matter if you are in a Non Smoking Room . And Always Smokers Outside Smoking so you get Gagged Coming In and Going Out . Lobby does need a Refresh Too . And as a previous review mentioned the Property does Somehow Not Feel Safe in a Weird Way . It was obvious from the room I was in . The Entry Door at Some Point had been Kicked In and the Bathroom Door Also . They fixed the damage but what had occurred is still Obvious. One can only Imagine . The Rate is Low for a Reason , Eh .

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

From the road, the motel looks nice. When you pull up, you can see it needs work. When we arrived, we noticed the HUGE amount of cigarette butts scattered everywhere, peeling paint left and right, wires hanging from the roof (they looked like connections for dishes or something), and weird people just outside smoking and doing whatever.

The room itself was decently clean. Strong smell of some type of cleaner. I always inspect the beds no matter where I go and found cups and trash under the bed, and cigarette burns on the bedding. There was sticky stuff in one of the drawers. This was a non smoking room by the way. The bathroom was clean, although the ceiling fan was horrendously loud. Overall, the interior was better than the exterior.

The front desk agent was friendly and courteous. The lobby looks old and out of sorts. Thankfully the motel is right across from the mall. That's about the only plus.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank danieltrue
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Booked this place through Hotwire. Well upon arrival the gentlemen behind the counter just stared at me no can I help or welcome. So is said I have a reservation. He asked for my drivers license and credit I gave them to him. I signed my receipt. Again nothing like here's where to eat what time breakfast is served, how to connect to wifi nothing..The room was kinda clean it needs a dusting. The bed was comfortable it was quiet sheets and towels were clean. Nothing on how to connect to wifi, where to eat, what channels were what for the tv.Lots of channels having signal issues due to dish network too. Next morning I go to breakfast yea more like Lack there if. Cold cereal juice some breads what was left of eggs and sausage. Kinda dirty from people before again no staff tending the area. Saw staff walking the area not a hello how'a your stay nothing. The grounds are run down and need to be tended to. All in all ok for a one nighter. You would want way more recommendations being so close to the mall. Safe to say I will not be staying there again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2017

I stayed here the night prior to flying out of the Portland Jetport. We arrived a little past 9 on a Friday and I was unimpressed. The lobby was difficult to find as it's not well marked or lit. Once I walked in the gentleman working seemed annoyed by my arrival. The lobby was drab and he was sitting at a table surfing the internet when I walked in the door. He came behind the counter and asked for my ID and credit card. I handed him my driver's license and he then rudely stated that the ID was not mine. I reassured him that the ID did in fact belong to me and he continued checking me in. He handed me my key without telling me my room number or even how to get to my room from the lobby. We drove around a poorly plowed parking lot squinting to read the room numbers on the second floor.

The stairwell leading to our room was not well maintained and had not been salted/sanded and was quite icy. The room next to ours was covered with yellow caution tape, not a very welcoming sight. Once in the room it was nice with the exception of the hair all over the bathroom floor and in the bathtub. I get that this was not an expensive room and I didn't expect much but I did expect it to be clean of another guest's hair.

I could have dealt with the hair had the guy at the desk not been so unhelpful. I also had to ask for the wifi password which didn't even work. I wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017
2  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to Portland for a shopping weekend when we got to this hotel the front lobby was horrid it smelled like body odor and the attendant told me my reservation was cancelled so the attendant booked us a room which was horrible the toilet was making a strange noise and the bathroom fan was making a,worse noise and I also had a non working phone when I complained about the phone I was assured it would be fixed when we returned the next evening our room was not even cleaned and I had no phone when I checked out I complained to the owner and he outright lied to me told me he told my husband we were changing rooms which he did not he gave me $30 off the bill too little too late avoid this place like the plague!!!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple