“Great Mexican food ”

Guerrero Maya Mexican Restaurant
Description: Join us for some delicious authentic Mexican food. We serve our meals fresh and ready to eat! After your meal, we'll serve up a complimentary sopapilla dessert. We look forward to serving you.
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Free chips and salsa is always nice when they are free but the salsa was watered down tomato sauce. Good drinks and all the food was good. Churros for dessert were bomb. A little pricey for the dishes but still would recommend.

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Staff was very accommodating and friendly. The menu provided a wide range of choices. Good selection of cold Mexican beers. The six people in our party were very pleased with their meals. We look forward to returning.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Good warm chips not too thick, and a nice salsa with some chunks and a bit of heat.
I had a mixed plate with a, Chile Rellenos very tasty, a Chicken enchilada that could have used a touch of seasoning on the chicken, and an average tamale thankfully not covered with chili con carne (though I bet they would if you asked). The beans and rice were typical but not dried out. I had a cheap glass of wine to drink.
They do have tableside Guac though I passed in favor of not overeating tonight!!
This is Maine, not El Paso, what do you expect.
I would go back – this was my second visit though, next time, I am going to try the other Mexican place down the street to see how it is on a second trip.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

We love Mexican food and since we were in the area we thought we would give this place a try. We visited on a Monday at lunchtime. Upon entering it seemed to have a great Mexican vibe, friendly and professional service, but our meals were average at best. Free chips and salsa, good chips, not salty. I ordered the chicken chimichanga. The chicken was fresh and juicy but no flavor. My wife ordered the chorizo burrito and we are not sure what was in the burrito, but it wasn't chorizo. It tasted okay but we cook with chorizo at home and know what to expect. We will give it another try because of the customer service and the atmosphere but we would order different items. Both of the meals came with rice and beans and the rice was great.

1  Thank TACOB0B
Reviewed 2 March 2017

The chips were light and not greasy or salty. I had the chicken and beef fajitas which were very good and plentiful. It came with the option of corn tortillas, which is my favorite. The guacamole, rice, and refried beans were surprisingly good. My husband very much liked the shredded beef burrito, which was huge. The regular margarita was a bit too sweet for me and had very little tequila. The price is very reasonable for so much food. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. We will be back.

1  Thank Rowena H