“Really good quick service food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #78 of 158 Restaurants in South Portland
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We wanted to grab a quick dinner while shopping so we ducked in here because it was quieter than the rest of the food court in the mall. We haven't been here in a couple of years and I forgot how good it is. I really like Chipotle but I actually think this is better than Chipotle. I got three different tacos, one steak, two chicken,my husband got the same. I can't remember the specific names of the tacos but they wer so good! I also got chips and salsa as a side. It was $2.00 and they gave us a big paper bag full of chips. We chose the salsa rojas and it was very hot and very good! Also, the people working the counter were very friendly and accommodating. I'm going to say the only thing remotely negative is that it wasn't busy at all yet there were a few dirty tables we had to walk by until we found a clean one. But the food is so good that I can overlook that.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Not a typical fast food Mexican place. The food is a bit expensive but the serving sizes are plentiful so you won't be hungry after purchase. The ambiance isn't great but for a quick and delicious bite while shopping in the mall, this is a great place.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

This is chain Mexican so you're not going to find authenticity. That said, if your'e happy with a quesadilla, this place will work. I had a quesadilla with cheese and chicken and it was pleasant.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Free parking

Located in the Maine Mall next to Old Navy

Friendly and fast service

Great price and portion size

Vegan options

Open late 10:00 a.m - 10:00 p.m on Saturday's

Indoor and out door eating

I ordered the Taco bowl loaded with rice , beans, pico de gallo , all 3 salsas, corn, lettuce and extra guacamole. I should have taken a picture of it but I devoured it.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

A friend and I made a rare trip to the Maine Mall for a specific purpose, and needed to grab lunch somewhere. I hate the food court, and he had 2-for-1 coupon at Qdoba, so we stopped there. The atmosphere is modern, squeaky-clean and the drink dispenser is all automated….. so that was a learning experience. I liked it that Qdoba is actually set off separately as its own restaurant, near but not part of, the food court. My friend explained that it operates in true taqueria-style, which is where all items going into your dish are layed-out buffet style, and you pick and choose. I found the menu board confusing, well- just because of my unfamiliarity. The friendly hottie who provided exceptional attention behind the counter however, helped explain everything. My friend got a steak quesadilla with the fixings, and I had vegetarian taco salad shell with fixings. The food quality was acceptable but certainly not authentic Mexican and tasted just okay But 2 entrees for $10.00 total: you can't beat that. I'm unlikely to return…. but then again, its a step up over the food court on the rare occasion that I'll even ever venture off to the Mallarea, so who knows?