“Outstanding customer service & great food!”

Coastal Cafe and Bakery
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Searsport
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 12
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Coastal Cafe and Bakery is located in Historic Downtown Searsport, just a short walk from Mossman Park and the Searsport Dock. We serve made from scratch pastries, including in-house Croissants and orange Danishes We have baguettes baked fresh daily, with other breads baked fresh 3 times a week. We are a small cafe, and as such, both owners work in house. You can be assured that every item that leaves our kitchen is under strict quality control. If your in the area, stop on by and see what the buzz is about. We will do our best to make you feel at home, give exceptional service, and fresh local food.
Reviewed 9 July 2016

Lovely ladies and tasty treats! Have the breakfast sandwich on a delectable bagel that will hold your hunger down all day long... And by all means, order more than one cinnamon bun! No need to thank us for the heads up just go and frolic like the foodie you are in the Coastal Cafe ~

Reviewed 9 July 2016

Stopped here on the way home from our trip. I was looking for a great cup of coffee and found it at Coastal Cafe. Unfortunately, we are GF, so I can't review the baked goods, but I can tell you they looked and smelled delicious!

1  Thank LucyLu801
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

Great little breakfast and lunch place. You can eat in or take away. The scones are excellent. Some of the best I have had. Not too sweet just perfect! The place is very small with a few tables. Quaintness in small town Maine.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

very delicious . My family and I love the breakfast they prepare. Everything is fresh, delicious coffee ☕. The owners speak Español.

1  Thank Jhovanie
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Sometimes something is and old favorite because it works. Some of their twists do not. I had a chicken Salad and it was over dry and over herbed. I think that they are trying to be healthy but as we all know sometimes healthy tastes like sawdust, a little mayo or other condiments would go a long way. I would not stop there again for lunch but would for their bread. I picked up a loaf of Blueberry Ginger and the flavor was subtle and my husband and I enjoyed it for sandwiches at home.

Celine K, Owner at Coastal Cafe and Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

We are sorry you disliked your sandwich, if you would have said so, I would have been happy to make you something else. Our chicken salad is our 2nd best seller, and a lot of people really love the sandwich the way we make it, we offer mayo, mustard, honey mustard, horseradish mustard, or thousand island; on any of our sandwiches. Thank you for the review. Enjoy your vacation, and the great bread!