All reviewsheated poolkids playa great stayconvenient locationgazeboplaygroundcharcoalstoveporchmainelighthouseoob
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Cute cottage but new housekeeping needed. Two of our 3 beds had food and dog hair on the sheets. We were brought new sheets for the night and they changed the bedding entirely on one of the beds during the day (leaving one still dirty). We didnt bother asking for service again, im sure they would have fixed it if we asked. Fun pool table but none of the sticks had tips. Heated pool, nice landscaping, convenient location.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ejoy2017
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Really appreciated our stay at Pride! The place is super clean and the grounds are well kept. Looks like they pay attention to every details. You can notice the owner loves her place and the manager is taking his job seriously. First thing you know when you park your car there is that the plants, flowers, and gardens are A1. It gives you a hint of what you'll find in your room. I think the rooms are not recent, but in ours, bathroom looked like it was renovated not a long time ago ; everything felt very clean, again. Not a bad word to say, we really had a great stay. If you have a family, go there. The heated pool is nice - and they have a playground next to a "gazebo" so you can watch your kids play while having a drink.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank TMVolta
Reviewed 25 March 2017

this is our second time in three years,Dave and the staff were so good to us,i cant say enough about this little jem.i plan on coming back as long as they let me,LOL we found a race track,a dog show and much much more,not to mention the beautiful beach, i only wish i had found this place 25 years earlier ,i have been coming to Maine for the last 30 or so years and plan on returning with my best friend Anna for many more.

Room Tip: we had a cottage it was great
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank David P
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Loved this place. Stayed with just my husband and I for a night get-away. I really wish we didn't have to leave. Beautiful, clean and very friendly people. I am already planning on packing up all 4 kiddos when we can and heading back for another stay as soon as possible. Amazing price for an awesome place. Thank you so much!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2016

My family and I stay here every time you come to old orchard beach. It is dated but clean and the staff is very friendly. It has a nice heated pool, playground for kids, and a screened gazebo for reading or whatever. Down the street from the water parks and the beach is 10 minutes away.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family