All reviewsheated poolkids playa great stayconvenient locationgazeboplaygroundcharcoalstoveporchmainelighthouseoob
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Loved this place. Stayed with just my husband and I for a night get-away. I really wish we didn't have to leave. Beautiful, clean and very friendly people. I am already planning on packing up all 4 kiddos when we can and heading back for another stay as soon as possible. Amazing price for an awesome place. Thank you so much!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2016

My family and I stay here every time you come to old orchard beach. It is dated but clean and the staff is very friendly. It has a nice heated pool, playground for kids, and a screened gazebo for reading or whatever. Down the street from the water parks and the beach is 10 minutes away.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed in a cottage. Very small but could not beat the prices. Very clean. The grounds and play area is great for kids. Sits off the road a little so you don't hear road traffic. They take pride in their landscaping. Lots of foundations and statutes. Very cute place.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank dodgehayden
Reviewed 24 August 2015

This was our 10th year vacationing at Pride for two weeks. An enjoyable time, as always. The grounds are nicely landscaped and the cottages and motel room are very clean. The staff visits daily to housekeep and see if you need anything. Very quiet, you can't even hear the traffic on U.S. 1. It is such a laid back place to vacation in, but still near enough to Portland for the "city life" and near to the beach for those who like to swim in the ocean. I have nothing but good memories of this spot.

Room Tip: If you like to cook, make sure that the cottage you want has a regular size fridge and cooktop. Comes in handy to save money on breakfasts
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank heidionebraid
Reviewed 10 July 2015

We have stayed at many places on our yearly vacation with 2 small kids. This is by far the best place we've stayed! Everyone was so nice and accommodating. The price was great. The pool was nice and clean, my kids loved the play area and the little pond with fishes. Our cottage was very clean and our spot was perfect. We had shade, our own patio. There was our own BBQ and picnic table. You can tell it is very well taken care of and just beautiful! This is now our yearly spot!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family