“Both the take-out window and the sit-down restaurant are top notch.”

Huot's Seafood Restaurant INC
Ranked #1 of 63 Restaurants in Saco
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Most of my time has been spent at the take-out window where we order their battered northern shrimp which are the best in the region. Also their clam cakes are a delicious take-away. In the restaurant the Salmon Pie is a 'must-try' for anyone wanting to sample this French Canadian treat. Make sure you check on their seasonal opening time ... one time we did not check and they had closed the day before ... the ride from Scarborough was all anticipation of the shrimp-takeout and crushing dissapointment when they were closed. CHECK the WEBSITE as the open schedule changes during the startup and closedown phases.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

If you want great seafood, this is the place to go. You can go for a sit down meal or get take out. My parents live at OOB and we try to have dinner at least few times during the summer. Every time we've been there it's been an excellent experience and everything we've tried there we've enjoyed. Even my son, who is not a seafood eater could get a good meal he enjoyed.

1  Thank Rena G
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately, the food wasn't good... stay away from the LOBSTER STEW it was terrible, the stew is supposed to be sautéed lobster , it's served in a white liquid??? Milk maybe??? In your bowl you Will have a half inch of grease floating on the top.. disgusting... And it doesn't taste anything. All my friends' meals were very basic... no taste... don't waste your money.

1  Thank danboubou
Reviewed 13 September 2017

This was our second family trip here. Was truly looking forward to it. Customer service deplorable. If you serve something that is sub par, it is customary to offer compensation not publicly call the customer out then concede without apology

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I grew up here and moved away and every time I come back it's the same, yummy. While I don't eat fried foods normally, I make an exception for scallops and full belly clams. Lightly breaded, fried just right so every bite is tasty juicy. This weekend was no different.

Been to Huot's Seafood Restaurant INC? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK