Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2022 via mobile

We came to the area to hike the waterfalls . We arrived at 16.30 and were welcomed at reception by a lovely lady. Checked us in quickly and efficiently. Showed us to our room. The room is well equipped spacious and immaculately clean. Wish I had more time to stay.

Room tip: Local town is very quiet on a Sunday, not much choice for eating out
Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank chrismX1076NB
Reviewed 10 July 2022

Upon arrival, my receipt via email showed it was prepaid. They had chosen not to charge the card I had used to book and prepay the reservation with only the $14.99 booking fee by the 3rd party company they advertise online for booking. I had not brought that card. Thought it would be charged like reservation confirmation stated. I had to pay upon arrival and scour my accounts to make sure I wasn’t being double charged. The smell of Curry was strong in the lobby and you had to call to get in the lobby upon arrival. I hadn’t booked breakfast because it says they have breakfast onsite- even a sign advertised outside upon arrival- take note- if you don’t prepay breakfast- you don’t get it! I’d be leery of it anyway.

The rooms was beautiful upon first glance, however looks are deceiving. I killed 3-4 bugs in bathroom and the bed made a squeak with even the smallest of movement. Impossible to have any “private” moments if you’re renting for a romantic getaway.

We were placed in a room closest to the owners and their door was open frequently and we felt like we had zero privacy.

We brought our fire stick to watch shows we like and there are no HDMI hook ups on the TV’s.

We were told 10:30 check out when posted online 11. She then said 10:30-11, ok. I was afraid to ask for late check out. Zero hospitality! None- this place is a beautified roach motel that smells like disinfectant and ruins the romance.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 January 2022

Had to stay here as our initial hotel did not work. Do not expect a normal check in…! You have to check in at the keepers apartment, he was barefoot and his place smelled curry! Room was ok, at least it was clean. Expected much more for $155…Luckily it was for one night only!

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank evamariacampo
Reviewed 5 August 2021

Was in a pinch and just needed a room, a clean bed and shower was all I needed. I got so much more. The room is spacious and immaculately clean, comes with cable TV, decent internet, ect. The owners seem like really nice people too. I would gladly come back anytime.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 18 June 2020 via mobile

Very nice rooms a+ ..Inn owners were also very nice and helpful..we stayed in the Baxter room large and spacious..also very cool history of Inn..coos canyon 17mins up river good for swimming and like we did gold panning

Date of stay: June 2020