My husband and I had a very pleasant stay here. No complaints at all. Our room was large and clean with cute cottage-like details. It opened onto a grassy lawn with pretty flowers. It was a convenient location for our activities in both Camden and Rockport (it is right off the main road) and is adjacent to a little mini golf place as well as a mexican restaurant/bar for a late night snack without needing to drive. I accidentally left my hairdryer there and the staff immediately mailed it out to me priority mail at no cost to me. We would stay there again if we visit that area in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reminiscent of yesteryear, at Country Inn at Camden/Rockport, the pace slows and the mind rests. In this family friendly hotel with designated pet suites, you will discover the casual essence of Camden and Rockport Maine and come to know you can just be yourself here. It’s a place that invites you to be relaxed and fully at ease. Discover the coziness of this modern inn resting on wooded grounds. Country Inn is located between Camden and Rockport Maine harbors along Route One. Savor the moments in our heated swimming pool, cozying up to the lobby fireplace or enjoy building a snowman in our backyard. A country style breakfast buffet is provided each morning and late afternoon refreshments are offered each day during tea time. Warm chocolate chip cookies are served in the early evening as you prepare to relax. Don’t forget to check our hotel’s specials and packages! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Country Inn at Camden / Rockport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Country Inn At Camden / Rockport Hotel Rockport
- Country Inn Rockport
- Rockport Country Inn
- The Country Hotel At Camden