Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Etrip
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
All reviews infinity pool enclosed porch penobscot bay adirondack chairs nautical theme king bed pair of binoculars sun room large bathroom floor room spent nights morning coffee beautiful property glen cove grounds camden maine
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2022

Wow! Such a wonderful place. We chose this place with no idea on how wonderful it truly was!! We were in room 119 and we had views of the the pool and the ocean.
We love the walk to the water and all the different places to sit and relax.
There is lots to do around the area too!
We would recommend this place to everyone!

Side note Becky who works at check in is so pleasant!

Reviewed 28 June 2022

We spent 3 nights at the Island View Inn last week. We had a 2nd floor room (as requested) with a phenominal view! It looked exactly like the picture on their web site! Oars and binoculars in the room. Comfy bed with nice linens. Big bathroom. Very CLEAN!! The 2nd floor rooms have enclosed porches rather than open balconies. It adds a whole other room to your stay. The porches have ceiling fans, a table and chair, and 3 windows. The infinity pool is gorgeous. We spent an hour or so there every afternoon after our excursions. There is no restaurant on the property, but coffee is available in the lobby starting at 7am. Very friendly staff. We had a minor glitch with our TV, and it was fixed by the time we got back from our travels.

Close to both Camden and Rockport, there are MANY restarant options! However, don't plan to eat late - most restaurants shut down at 8pm!

Lots to see and do in the area. Sailboat rides, hiking, lighthouses to visit, fishing charters, mountains to climb (or drive up), etc.

I highly recommend this hotel! All rooms have king beds. No kids. Peace and quiet!

I'm sure we'll go back!

Room tip: 1st floor has open balconies, 2nd floor has enclosed porches with windows that open
Reviewed 7 June 2022 via mobile

This In was everything I had hoped it would be. It was extremely clean, well kept up, grounds were very nice, pool area was beautiful and had an awesome view as did our room's balcony. Just an awesome experience overall.

Reviewed 7 October 2021 via mobile

This is the most charming, clean and lovely property I have stayed in during all of my years of travel! It has a fantastic view of Glen Cove with a walkway to Adirondack chairs waiting for you to enjoy the view and peacefulness. Loved the sun porch I’m our room too. A great place to sit with my morning coffee.

I never stay in properties that do not have white bedding but our room did not and I was completely comfortable in it. That’s how clean the property is.

Patty is the perfect hostess. She’s very hospitable and friendly. I cannot recommend this property enough! I hope to be back! ❤️

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank Melanie F
Reviewed 5 October 2021 via mobile

The most beautiful Inn on the water! So comfortable, cozy, quaint and well appointed Inn. So scenic. The heated pool and grounds were immaculate. Check in was simple. However surprisingly No food provided but morning coffee. All in all the best stay!

Date of stay: October 2021