Loved this place. It represented a nice cross between a b&b, inn, and hotel. Eclectic nautical decorations (at least in the room we occupied next to the lobby) and very beautifully and carefully furnished by a son of the woman at the desk. Loved the shower curtain, weird as that sounds - very sophisticated lighthouse print. All rooms have views of huge back yard, pool, and water beyond. Great view from balcony. We were on second floor, but it was actually the ground floor so no walking up steps. Rockport was a nice place to stay - less cutesy than Camden, but more cutesy than Rockland. Loved the whole experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy all our ocean view rooms with direct ocean access. We are located half way between Camden and Rockland on US Route 1 in the town of Rockport. Our hotel/inn sets back from the road so if your looking for quiet relaxation we are your destination point. All rooms are decorated in a nautical theme with balconies and patios to enjoy the views of the ocean. We have two outdoor heated pools and direct ocean access with sitting and umbrellas next to ocean for you to relax and enjoy the schooners and lobster boats in the bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Hotel Rockport
- Strawberry Hill Seaside Rockport