Ledges By the Bay
The Country Inn at Camden / Rockport(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$ 136
Schooner Bay Motor Inn(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$ 141
US$ 136
Glen Cove Inn & Suites(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
Island View Inn(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$ 130
Strawberry Hill Seaside Inn(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$ 117
Claddagh Motel & Suites(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
US$ 342
US$ 245
Preferred Hotels
Cedar Crest Inn(Camden)(Great Value!)
US$ 126
The Towne Motel(Camden)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
Hotels.com
16 Bay View(Camden)
US$ 326
1,400 results
All reviewsgreat viewcontinental breakfastelectric fireplaceroom was cleanprivate balconykeurig coffee makerflat screen tvfull moonthe breakfast areasconesrooms are largeyogurtmidcoast mainea great place to stayheated poolmid coaststayed longer
Reviewed 27 April 2012

This is an older roadside motel. While the views are nice the rooms, well, not so much. The carpet was stained and pretty filthy. Furniture was rather uncomfortable. That said is considering the price and what other places in the area charge, it's not too bad. Next time I think I'd spend a few extra bucks and stay elsewhere though.

2  Thank theskycop
Reviewed 25 April 2012

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff was very friendly:)

• Stayed: April 2012
ledges_12, Owner at Ledges By the Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2012

Thanks so much for the great review, it was truly our pleasure to have you and your family stay with us! We all appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Please visit us again the next time your travels bring you to the area, we would love to see you again.

Thankyou,

Howard Beale, Owner

Reviewed 21 April 2012

We had a great stay. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Our room was cleaned without problem and how can you beat the view!! Gorgeous

1  Thank AKisallright

Thankyou for your review. We appreciate hearing from you and taking the time to share your comments. All feedback is valuable to us so that we can perfect our guests’ experiences. Your business is important to us and we look forward to seeing you again!
Best regards,
Howard Beale, Owner

Reviewed 19 April 2012

Ledges By The Bay is THE cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in. For the standard room, the size was bigger than expected and the balcony overlooking the bay is awesome! I will definitely choose this hotel as opposed to any other in the area, regardless of season!

1  Thank kagg2010
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I enjoyed every minute I spent at the Ledges, starting at check-in to the morning I left. I enjoyed the cleanliness, peace and quiet. This was a really enjoyable trip for my wife and myself. The daily grind in NY made me appreciate the tranquility and views of The Ledges. It's truly one of my best....... As always thank you for letting us enjoy The Ledges By the Bay.

Room Tip: Get the room with the best view...