It's rare these days you get 'comfortable and reasonable' in the same package, but at Ledges by the Bay you get that plus a view of the bay... and a wee balcony to take in the sea air. I really didn't expect to find a reasonably priced place to stay in this area, but however I found Ledges, it is a gem. Great location for those taking workshops at Maine Media Workshops (3.6 miles away). Very quiet - you can't hear the road or the rooms around you - rooms are large, attractive, extremely clean, and well, plain ole comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 miles south of Camden and set a top a small ledge overlooking Penobscot Bay, the Ledges is a classic Maine motel with panoramic ocean views. The property is nestled at the foot of a cove on 9 oceanfront acres with 900 feet of shoreline. Our hillside location overlooking the bay offers guests the perfect vantage point to spot tall-masted schooners, sleek yachts cruising the bay, and lobster boats hauling traps right off our shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Ledges By the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledges By The Bay Hotel Rockport
- Ledges By The Bay Rockport