“Perfect for our Family.”
Check Availability
Upstairs Laundry Room
Community play area
Community lawn area
Community beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
tfssnow
Brunswick, Maine
“Perfect for our Family.”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We had 9 family members stay here, including 3 children. The bedrooms were very spacious. We actually could have had more people stay and they all would have had a bed. The Kitchen was fully stocked with everything you would need. We cook a lot and found everything we needed. The Yard is very large and was great to play many outdoor games. There was plenty of outdoor furniture, we didn't even unpack the chairs we brought. It was a bit of a walk to the beach area esp if you wanted to bring your kayaks back and forth. The kids liked the walk as they picked Blueberries the whole way down. The area was quiet and very close to downtown.
We did have a couple items we needed but one call to Morton Furbish and they were there quickly and without questions asked. They are a great Rental Company.
One request I would make is for a house that size it would be nice to have a gas grill instead of a charcoal one. I would recommend 77 Rangeley Manor for sure.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
ct

Whitinsville Mass
Reviewed 23 January 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 225
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing