We enjoyed our stay very much. The staff was amazing and the service excellent. The rooms were very nice and clean. We would totally stay here again when we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer today’s features with yesterday’s charm. Just minutes from the Portland Jetport and situated directly off I-95 Exit 48, our travel-friendly location is easily accessible. With its comfortable rooms, courtyard views and hospitality, the Fireside Inn & Suites Portland is the ideal choice for you and your family while visiting the Greater Portland Area.While staying with us, we invite you to enjoy Zackery’s Fireside Restaurant for dinner and evening entertainment. Our menus appeal to a wide set of tastes and we are extremely proud of our Staff. Please browse them at your leisure. We serve breakfast, dinner and wonderful desserts! We also have a full bar in Zack’s Club Lounge and offer drink specials for Happy Hour. We are pretty creative with martinis too! Whether you are joining us for business or pleasure, we are waiting for you! While you are here, why not relax by our Lobby Fireplace. Enjoy our late afternoon complimentary fresh coffee right here! Stay with us and each guest will receive a FREE Isamax Snacks Wicked Whoopie Pie! The Whoopie Pie is Maine’s Official State Treat (officially becoming law on September 28, 2011)! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fireside Inn & Suites Portland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fireside Inn & Suites Portland Hotel Portland
- Fireside Inn And Suites Portland
- Holiday Inn Portland
- Portland Holiday Inn