“Delicious food and personal service”

Timber Steakhouse & Rotisserie
Ranked #141 of 632 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Portland's Premier Steakhouse, serving only 100% Prime Black Angus Beef, delicious seafood, appetizers and sides, as well as the most decadent desserts. All this in one of Portland Maine's most exciting interiors.
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Delicious steak and perfect martini. Attentive service. Nice atmosphere. I would definitely go back if in the area.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Yum - just thinking about last night’s dinner is making my mouth water! We started with a huge Caesar salad to share - very tasty & refreshing. We then both had the surf & turf special. The turf was very tender hangar steak with sound a delicious marinade. The lobster was very fresh tasting. For dessert, we shared a creme brûlée prepared to perfection. Smooth & creamy custard topped with a lovely layer of caramelized sugar. And the staff could not have been nicer, more professional or more accommodating. Thank you, Timber, for a great dinner!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

There once was a restaurant with prices steep
It’s patrons came and had a many weep

With Timber walls and western stalls, it served over done steaks
In empty seats and bare lounges sat ghosts of customers with heartaches

I bid you goodbye forever
As I head over places left to discover

1  Thank Girish R
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

The menu was excellent! Bartender made excellent dirty gin martini... Decor was cozy and upscale. I went with a friend and the owner came right over to welcome us and made us feel right at home! It was near closing but other folks came in and instead of saying they were closing, he welcomed them in too! And that just the dining experience.

The menu has excellent selection of steakhouse favorites! I had the spinach and artichoke dip, yummo. Petite filet, uncut and cooked to perfection. Sadly, I have no pictures, I just dove right in, so delicious, lol. Definitely going back and recommending this steakhouse gem in beautiful Portland, Maine.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I had the filet and my husband had the tips, the food was out of this world. Highly recommended!!!!!