“Awesome place!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I went here for dinner and drinks...
1st- the drinks were fantastic! Got the Shanghai cowboy and mai tai both unreal.
2nd-Food was even better! Got lamb potstickers and Szechwan ramen bowl. Both outstanding. Great service great food. It’s a must go when in Portland.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

The food here is very good but I think that the biggest thing for me to note about the place is the range of food you can get.. I mean this is a Chinese restaurant that really spices up some of the classics and gives you a Maine version of them. Some unique spins on some classics. I love their dim sum and I often travel to China town in Boston so that is saying something.

I only gave 4 stars simply because I wish the space was a little bigger, the wait is often too long... The dim sum menu could be bigger and its a little pricier then normal in my experiences with this style of restaurant.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Three of us went on a Sunday afternoon for a late lunch. Two of us hadn’t been and one friend had so he did the ordering since it was more family style. We ordered a dumpling item, a rice/noodle item and a large plate which was plenty for the three of us to share...Kung Pao Chicken, Mongolian Beef & Lobster Dumplings. The waiter was super nice and informative for us newbys. They bring the food out as it’s ready, so it’s all super fresh. Great ambiance; fun and a bit industrial. Everything was delicious.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Food was amazing and so were the staff. Highly recommended if in the area. Very picky with Chinese food and they delivered.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Oh...my...god. Every single dish we had (eggplant, green beans, flounder tempura, shu mai, Singapore Noodles) was out of this world. I am very sad that I cannot eat this 3 meals a day, 7 days a week. Truly a special experience.