“A must-visit at the Public Market House”
Review of Sticky Sweet

Sticky Sweet
Ranked #167 of 628 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 8
Description: PLANT-BASED CREAMERY & STICKY RICE SHOP vegan gluten-free no cane/white/refined sugars WE’RE MOVING! STAY TUNED!
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Tasted like heaven! I love experiencing new dishes and the Blueberry Sticky Rice is out of this world!

Reviewed 5 November 2017

We stopped along our Food Tour, I loved the mix of the wild blueberry and sticky rice. I appreciate the green nature of Sticky Sweet with compostable service ware. Treat Yo Self and do the earth good.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Whether you are a tourist or a local, Sticky Sweet is a true gem and a destination everyone should make a point to stop at.

The shop is located in the Public Marker building upstairs. Don’t let the location stop you from seeking out this shop. The owners have a great story and are both absolutely adorable and super sweet.

We tried both the blueberry and mango rice and it was amazing. Seriously, stop by and try the sticky rice.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I visited my daughter in Thailand (study abroad), and she couldn't say enough about how much she loved mango sticky rice. She wanted me to try it but it just never sounded good. Well, I decided to give it a try why visiting Portland when we saw the shop and talked to the girls who own/run the shop. They are darling sisters who started the shop together after one of them, like my daughter fell in love with sticky rice in Thailand!

It was fabulous!!!!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

One of the stops on our Maine Foodie Tour and what a great stop it was! It was well-worth climbing the stairs at the Public Market House to sample their blueberry sticky rice. We all would have gone back for more, but other food samples were heading our way, so we had to pace ourselves. One of the owners told us about their products and how they created their recipes using locally-sourced produce. She was clearly passionate about their products. Give them a try!