“Fantastic Foodie Tour Stop”
Review of Sticky Sweet

Sticky Sweet
Ranked #90 of 606 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 8
Description: PLANT-BASED CREAMERY & STICKY RICE SHOP vegan gluten-free no cane/white/refined sugars Located inside the Public Market House
Reviewed 4 October 2017

One of the stops on our Maine Foodie Tour and what a great stop it was! It was well-worth climbing the stairs at the Public Market House to sample their blueberry sticky rice. We all would have gone back for more, but other food samples were heading our way, so we had to pace ourselves. One of the owners told us about their products and how they created their recipes using locally-sourced produce. She was clearly passionate about their products. Give them a try!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

My husband and I discovered this locale on our food tour, and what a treat it was! We tried both the blueberry sticky rice (a very unique and delicious treat!) and later returned for the non-dairy ice cream! So so good!!! I had never tried sticky rice before, but I fell in love with it that day! Also, the service was quick, friendly, and helpful! It is located on the second floor of the Public Market House, you order at the stand, and there is limited seating available.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We visited Sticky Sweet as a part of a food tour and I'm so happy we did! I originally told my husband I'd try a bite of his because I don't like rice...AT ALL. But, they ended up being handed out, so I didn't want to be rude and turn it down. We sampled the Maine blueberry and it was absolutely delicious and certainly not something I was willing to share! Now, we're back home in CT and I'm craving more! A must try while in Portland!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We came here on a culinary food tour. The sticky blueberry rice was delicious and the highlight of our trip! The staff were personable and knowledgeable and seemed genuinely enthused about the menu. Can't wait to come back here again.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Tried the blueberry sticky rice and maple sea salt ice cream. Both were amazing! The flavors were perfect and just the right amount of sweetness. It's definitely worth checking out. I'll be back to try the other flavors.