“I hate rice, but fell in love with Sticky Sweet...”
Review of Sticky Sweet

Sticky Sweet
Ranked #170 of 634 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 8
Description: PLANT-BASED CREAMERY & STICKY RICE SHOP vegan gluten-free no cane/white/refined sugars WE’RE MOVING! STAY TUNED!
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

We visited Sticky Sweet as a part of a food tour and I'm so happy we did! I originally told my husband I'd try a bite of his because I don't like rice...AT ALL. But, they ended up being handed out, so I didn't want to be rude and turn it down. We sampled the Maine blueberry and it was absolutely delicious and certainly not something I was willing to share! Now, we're back home in CT and I'm craving more! A must try while in Portland!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We came here on a culinary food tour. The sticky blueberry rice was delicious and the highlight of our trip! The staff were personable and knowledgeable and seemed genuinely enthused about the menu. Can't wait to come back here again.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Tried the blueberry sticky rice and maple sea salt ice cream. Both were amazing! The flavors were perfect and just the right amount of sweetness. It's definitely worth checking out. I'll be back to try the other flavors.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I was craving an ice cream on my break from work, but really shouldn't have dairy. I happened to take a walk down to Monument Square and lo and behold!: a sign outside the Market House that said "non dairy" ice cream so I checked it out and tasted and ordered the salted maple in a waffle cone. Coconut-based, it was delicious AND safe for my tummy. The girl at the counter was also sweet! Next trip will be the mango sticky rice!!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

On a food tour we came across Sticky Sweet. With fresh Maine blueberries, Thai sticky rice and coconut milk it is a new favorite! If I HAD to compare it to anything, I'd say rice pudding. But it's so much better. The rice, milk and blueberries are addicting! They also have mango and other flavors.
Started by two sisters it is an authentic version of a Thai treat. Highly recommend. Not that easy to get to but you'll be glad you did.