“Clean and friendly DD”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Poland
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Impressed by the friendliness of the employees and the speed in which they make your coffee. It's in a shopping center.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped in yesterday on our way to a friend's camp in Kingfield. The service was great and the food and beverages were good but the real story is when we got home last night and could not find my daughter's cellphone. I used the find my iPhone app but it was offline so I set it up as a lost phone with my number and they called from DD first thing this morning. We are grateful for the kind, honest employees at this business. Thanks!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

They are friendly and your usual Dunkin chain. They have all the normal stuff and do a good job at being quick.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

What can I write? Dunkin Donuts is great...consistently great coffee and the donuts are awesome. Recently stopped in with our friends. Conveniently located on Route 26 in Poland, this DD is a star among the rest. A nice clean shop, clean restrooms, and a drive-thru window. Staff are young, friendly, and efficient. Love it when they have cinnamon donuts as well as sugar raised...it is rare and they sell out fast when they do have these types. Love the iced coffees and the iced lattes. Never a bad visit here.

Reviewed 9 October 2015

Clean, as always, if you know DD's, you know what you'll find here. Nice staff. Very clean. Convenient to the main road.