All reviews tripp lake row boat breakfast was delicious view of the lake yellow lab cadillac mountain boat house fire pit owners sue living room area each morning summer camp wolf cove other guests grounds are beautiful blueberry pancakes wedding weekend
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Perfect cottage by the river secluded from city hustle & bustle as we wanted. We went in Feb for our first anniversary. AJ has been great right from the time of booking to help us with the best room that included great view & Jacuzzi. Val is amazing with the snacks and breakfast. Perfect if you wanna have a no nonsense couple or family time.

We are planning a visit during the summer to enjoy the lake although we did walk on the frozen lake a bit

Date of stay: February 2018
Roy F, Owner at Wolf Cove Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Alip, thank you for the kind review. We are so glad you enjoyed your anniversary visit to the Inn. I'm glad AJ was able to work with you to find that special room your romantic weekend celebration. We look forward to seeing you this summer. Cheers!

Reviewed 2 January 2018

We just had a great four night getaway at Wolf Cove Inn in their comfortable (and warm) Eagle's Nest Cabin. We loved Maine and spent each day exploring and hiking the area. Our first night was rainy and cold, and we appreciated the warm greeting from Val and having our pizza dinner delivered an hour later to our door. The cabin is perfectly furnished with a comfortable king bed, living room with a gas fireplace, a small dining table with a coffee machine and the best part -beautiful vistas of the lake from all of the back windows. Just loved the back porch and while it was too cold to sit there- it was fun to think about how special that area must be in the summer. Poland is a very small town with few dining options but we were impressed with the fine dining available in near by towns. We loved Fish Bones in Lewiston, found a great knit shop in Norway, enjoyed a dynamite burger at Mac's Grill and our favorite, a great flea market just a short drive from the inn- Willows. It was three floors of reasonable priced antiques,a great selection, friendly folks, and we came home with several great finds.

The inn itself is lovely. We were especially excited that we could bring our lovable labraddodle, Harrison who loved his morning walks around the lake.The lake views can be seen from many areas of the inn and we enjoyed our peaceful, hearty breakfasts that were served to us each day. Hats off to Chef AJ, Val and all the staff at Wolf Cove Inn. I also enjoyed a wonderful massage in their spa room- which was a wonderful way to kick off our getaway. Our stay was absolutely perfect! We missed seeing the owners Sue and Roy and look forward to next time when we can meet. Happy New Years to everyone at Wolf Cove Inn.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Roy F, Owner at Wolf Cove Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Donna, thank you for this wonderful review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and glad you enjoyed so many of the things to do in the area. We look forward to your next visit where you'll enjoy relaxing on that back porch with your 4-legged friend! Cheers!

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Such friendly staff, bedsheets are top notch (we bought them) and food is local / top notch. also dog friendly so that made it super easy. It snowed while we were there and made for a cozy weekend for me and my wife + doggo.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
WolfCove, Owner at Wolf Cove Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy you enjoyed staying with us and hope you enjoy those Comphy sheets at home. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

For anyone who has never done a Bed and Breakfast before, I️ really recommend this one. A beautiful location, cozy bedrooms, and an inventive and delicious breakfast! We came here for our anniversary weekend. The house was beautiful inside and out and everyone made us feel welcome. Our room faced the lake and it was beautiful. Our room was clean and very spacious, felt like a small apartment. Every morning the menu changed and that was exciting. You could sit at a table by a window and once again enjoy watching the lake while you eat and wake up. Truly relaxing and I️ look forward to coming back!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so happy you enjoyed staying at the inn - especially the breakfast. Our chef, AJ, is so creative we are so lucky to have her with us. Happy Anniversary, and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 14 November 2017

OK, so where do I start? I am a business traveler who is on the road at least 3 weeks out of a month and I stay in lots of hotels and B&B's.

I was immediately drawn to the pictures of the rooms and other reviews I have read on the likes of Trip Advisor. I chose the Cadillac room for the colors and the view of the Lake and it did not disappoint.

I was able to tour all of the rooms and I have to tell you that they are all well maintained and immaculate. I couldn't have chosen a nice place to stay.

Sue, Roy, Val and of course AJ were extremely helpful and accommodating. The breakfast was delicious every morning and I am disappointed I had to leave and come back to reality. I will miss the perfectly cooked eggs and everything else about the breakfasts that they serve. They also serve romantic dinners for two which I was not able to enjoy this time. Kudos to the kitchen team for a job well done.

I can not wait until my next trip back to the Inn. I recommend the Inn and the Inn Keepers as they are the best of the best!

Room tip: They are all great!
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Ron, thank you so much for your wonderful review. It means so much for us to know that someone with extensive experience in the food industry enjoyed our breakfast offerings. We hope to see you again (and again), as you come back into the area for business. We would love to have you visit for a personal getaway, as well. Thank you!