All reviews dunkin donuts place to stay hardwood remodeling floor
Reviewed 18 February 2017

My daughter and I decided to stop after many hours driving in white out snow. We didn't plan on it but the weather got the best of us. We found this immediately off the exit, with 24 hour amenities close by, gas stations, coffee etc. We found the gentleman at the office friendly and kind. He was able to accommodate us with a first floor room with a queen size bed. Upon entering the room we always do a through search for critters, we didn't find any! Room was clean, bed was comfy and linens were spotless. No fridge, yes coffee/coffee maker,yes tub/shower. If you are looking a for clean, simple, affordable room you have found it here. Not a resort but we were only stopping for the night, perfect, just what we were looking for.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank honeydoll272
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Spent one night here while travelling through Maine. This is a traditional single-storey 'drive-up' motel. Had a large room which was plain but clean and in good condition, although I found the bathroom rather cramped. A good night's sleep in a comfortable bed. The price very reasonable.
The motel does not provide breakfast but an excellent breakfast may be had at a nearby truck-stop.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Maus59
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

This motel is well located for access to I95 or highway 2. There is lots of parking in front of the room. The rooms are spacious and well kept but the motel is dated and could use some up keep. It is within walking distance to food chooses and Walmart.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Relic6241
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Hadn't stayed here in a couple of years, and it felt like they had made some improvements to the rooms. This is not an upscale motel in any sense. Very basic but solid. Okay to stay for a night or two. I had a non-smoking room that reeked of stale smoke. Key selling point for me is that they're dog friendly, have plenty of space to air your dog, and there's a Walmart right next to it. In the grand scheme of things, probably more two than three stars but it's good value for the money.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

My aunt had paid for a stay . I stayed 3ex days ! My room was over the top clean being a mom of two I look , there was nothing wrong at all ! My room two queens, tv , microwave ,refrigerator & wifi, very quit in the back ,hardwood floor you could tell that they where remodeling . Close to everything & could walk , Subway great , Chinese buffet and all you can eat a must go ! Good was great , owner of Lovley's Staff was amazing.will come back next year
Mrs santos