“Best pizza in town”

Add it.
Polly's Variety
Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Oxford
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Love Pollys pizza, my favorite is the Hawaiian, I get a large and have it for lunch or dinner the rest of the week. Their steak and cheese loaded sub is awesome too!!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Polly's has a decent variety of food options at decent pricing. Staff is mostly pleasant. Establishment could use a bit more cleaning up.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

This is a small general store in a small town, but they have a pretty large kitchen facility and the pizza I got there was quite good. I ordered a gluten free crust pizza with sausage, black olives, and onions. I would recommend being pretty clear on the toppings, as this was a young woman cooking, and I think she spared me too many onions (LOL), but I love them! They have regular crusts as well, but I did not try those.
After a hot day on the lake.....perfect!

Reviewed 21 June 2016

One thing about Maine, in all the small towns there are lots of neighborhood stores where you can get good food. Polly's is near the cabin we rented on Thompson lake. The pizza is delicious and the hamburgers are absolutely delicious. The Italian hoagies are also very good. The food is better here than you get at some restaurants.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Polly's is a great little neighborhood store. They seem to have pretty much everything you need in a pinch. Pizza and sandwiches are really great. Staff is always friendly and courteous. Pretty much my go to store.