“Good food & great service!”
Review of OX Pub

OX Pub
Ranked #6 of 18 Restaurants in Oxford
Reviewed 22 March 2018

We ate here on Friday while staying at the casino. Our waitress was excellent! The food was very good. We got the baked haddock which came with fresh asparagus and mashed potatoes. It was all good.
We even tried some new punch drinks made with local rum which were yummy!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I decided to eat at a local pub the Ox Pub, again the food was what I expected but good as well they displayed the food with flare the flavor was typical their beer selection was good as well

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Took my spouse to Oxford Casino for the weekend. We had drinks and apps at Ox Pub one night, and drinks and a sandwich the next. We sat at the bar both evenings. The bartenders were nice enough, and food was decent. The micro brew selection was good as well. The disappointing part of both visits was the lack of attentiveness. Otherwise, it was okay.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

It was fine, and the only real option up there. That being said, next time I’ll likely get another sandwich from the quick service station. My burger was dry and over cooked. Dumplings were decent. Service was ok, but very slow.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

We had a nice meal here at the OX Pub.
It is so convenient ... we gambled, walked around the corner and ate here, and went back and gambled some more.
As far as a previous patron's post that you can hear the ding-ding of the slot machines .... ummmmm ... it's a casino restaurant! ha ha -- Of course you're going to hear the machines.
We enjoyed it very much ... a great addition to the property!
I had the club sandwich ... the fries were awesome!
My husband had the fried fish dinner.
We will definitely go back again!
: -)

Been to OX Pub? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK