I rented rm#25 for our 22nd Anniversary. At check in I asked for the directions to the room they were very vague and it took some walking around to figure it out! Our room smelled of cigaretts,and was very outdated . The carpet was filthy,only one garbage can which was in the bathroom,no plug for the tub, the TV was a small 19inch. The side of the bed was slanted and my husband kept falling out so he slept in the other bed. The pillow felt like someone threw cotton balls in it ! The heater filter was very dirty and smelled like it was burning also it was loud and kept coming on every 3 to 4 mins. . Couldn't seem to find a light switch to shut the outside light off so the light came thru the blinds all night! Also, the quality of the soap could use some improvement never heard of sweet bouquet! If I had paid more than $50.00 for the room I would have been very angry but you get what you pay for! Also, had a free breakfast but didn't want to chance it we left at 7 a.m and the office & cafe was closed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Beach Inn provides spacious accommodations with direct access to 7 miles of sandy beach. We offer deluxe rooms and suites with fully equipped kitchens, private balconies, air conditioning, heat, extended cable television, telephones and much more. Located in the most beautiful section of Old Orchard, you'll enjoy the finest beach in Maine. Take a relaxing stroll along the waters edge to the town center where you will find the famous Old Orchard Pier, Palace Playland amusement park, along with many shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Grand Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Beach Hotel Old Orchard Beach
- Grand Beach Old Orchard
- The Grand Beach Inn Old Orchard Beach, Maine