“Great service and atmosphere!”
Review of Yellowfin's

Yellowfin's
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2016

It was off-season and we had a fabulous meal in a quiet space with fabulous service. The swordfish was OK, nothing special, but the blackened salmon was to die for! The bread was excellent, but the house salads were disappointing. Bring your own bottle keeps the costs down. This is a nice place to go with friends or for a quiet, romantic dinner.

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

I love this place. Drag yourself away from the pier fries and the clam cakes. The people here are doing a fine job of serving fresh food at very reasonable prices. This is a byob restaurant, a rare treat in Maine. Bring your own martini fixings, beer, wine, you name it. There is no corking fee and the staff will accommodate your drinking desires and issues with grace and efficiency. Imagine your final bill without the liquor portion?!?
I've been served by the owner more times than not and it is always a pleasure to dine here. If you show up on a weekend night in the summer you will wait, to get in and to get your food. That is the price you pay for dining at a small locally run establishment. If you want your food immediately and sizzling hot, go to Red Lobster. All the more for us!
FYI, their brunch is killer!!

1  Thank Echo226
Reviewed 7 March 2016

My second visit was the same as my first. From the time I ordered and the time I got my salad was 2 hours! I timed it the second time it was exactly 2 hours. My Husband ordered the haddock it was so dry that it was hard. Everyone else complained about the temp of the food but otherwise thought it was ok at best. For the price and the wait I was expecting better than ok. Also I ordered the lobster scampi witch is on the menu and they had no lobster in costal Maine. In 2 hours I can go to the store, buy a lobster and cook it.

2  Thank Beth P
Reviewed 7 March 2016

Yellowfin's is a wonderful spot in Ocean Park Maine. I love the food and atmosphere. Have been multiple times for dinner and brunch, always a great meal.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Been here a few times and used to enjoy it , the best part being you can BYOB.
But service and food quality have degraded over time- last meal , the food was cold
and took a long time to be delivered. We think they actually forgot us or the meal in the back, but not many people in the restaurant as was January.

1  Thank sryan001