“Best fries ever”

Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Went here for lunch. The prices are good and the service is friendly. Small eating area. The subs are one size and easily feed two people. The fries are the best I have had! A must try!! Had the turkey Italian and it was delicious. Just the right amount of meats to veggies. They also serve pizzas which looked really good. Will go back to try.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank CatNH

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Pizzas have lots of topping. Order the chicken caesar wrap with croutons. Best fries around. Chicken fingers are real chciken, not pressed.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 26 September 2017

Stumbled across this place and was craving fish and chips so I ordered fish and chips..Huge portions and quite tasty,,I was truly stiffed after eating.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Ordered delivery.... Man on the phone was rather rude. Not too picky about price but when the delivery guy came and I realized what the total was I was shocked. Was very disappointed with the level of quality of the food we ordered. They charge top dollar for low-quality Sysco crap, poorly prepared. I cannot speak for the pizza because I have not had it but now I don't plan to give them business again. Only plus side was when they forgot a piece of our order the delivery guy swiftly brought it to us.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Hubby and grandson had pizza here and raved about it. Within walking distance from Hid n Pines campground. Not much parking spaces tho thus the walk. Not sure if they except cc.

Date of visit: July 2017