“Ahi tuna with a side of sidewalk chalk please!!!”
Review of The Shack

The Shack
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I love the feel of this place, it is as casual as it gets but the food was delicious. The staff was very friendly. We all enjoyed writing downstairs with chalk, the free spirited environment is great for bringing children to. The seating space is not very big and the deck upstairs over looks a parking lot and the rollercoaster behind is a bit load but for an early dinner or late lunch it was perfectly fine. The waitresses were very patient with my tired and indecisive children which is always appreciated. My daughter and I found the ahi tuna lettuce cups to be very good, actually my daughter had asked to return the following day for more. If we visit again next year we definitely will return to The Shack

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We walked by this place last year and this year we decided to stop for breakfast. It was so good, we ate breakfast the next day too. I had one of the best corn beef hash meals with eggs that I've ever eaten. The next day I had the french toast. Our coffee was excellent also, and the server was too. You eat outside at picnic table, but that was fine with us.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Food was average, but overpriced. $2 for the fries, and got about 8. Sad! The hamburg was great, and the waitstaff friendly. The Lobster roll sucked. Not worth $20. Never again!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We went back multiple times during our stay! Incredible food, friendly atmosphere, and great staff. Inside and outside seating. Great selection.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

The clam chowder was horrible and don't even attempt to eat the lobster roll. The lobster was like biting into rubber. I do have to say the service was good. This review is based on a take out order.

1  Thank saradeer