“Cozy and wonderful.”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Old Orchard Beach
Elmwood Motor Court
Ranked #15 of 43 Hotels in Old Orchard Beach
Craftsbury Common, Vermont
“Cozy and wonderful.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2011

Elmwood was just what I wanted, a friendly, cozy little cottage all to myself. Everything that I needed was provided, a wonderful escape. The weather was cold, but the cottage was warm. The layout was efficient and the kitchen well equipped.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank traveler57222
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2011

Our new family vacation spot and elmwood is perfect. Extremely friendly and accommodating folks...great pool...well maintained cabins which are in high demand each season...rates are most excellent...even your neighbors are great....this will be our second year and can't wait..

• Stayed August 2011
Boston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2011

I stayed here with my family end of June. Unfortunately for us it rained the entire time, but we found things to do with the 2 young kids in our family. These cabins are very cute, my daughter called them her "tree house." They are very clean, no spider webs anywhere, clean bathroom, floors etc. This is an ideal place to stay, big outdoor pool and close to FunTown, Old Orchard Beach, Vacationland, the Mall, Children's Museum, and a bunch of food places.

The only slight drawback was the noise at night from a loud train, and there's a restaurant/bar up the street that is noisy. I put my fan on and the white noise blocked it out. So it wasn't much of an issue for me, but if you're sensitive to noise it might bother you.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank MBOS9
montreal
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2010

Like to thank Ray and Jane once again for making our stay at Elmwood Motor Court in Maine a great one. Have spent several vacations in their cabins and always have a wonderful time. They are very accomodating and the cabins are clean,air-conditioned and well situated. They have a nice size pool and playground, that is great for children and adults alike. They have good coffee and the moring paper ready every mornig at an early hour. There are restaurants near by and the trolly can take you where ever you want to go, not to mention the great shopping. I spent a week there again this summer, with my two adult daughters who, have been there before and my Sister. We all found it to be a very pleasant holiday and plan on returning for years to come. If you are looking for a good family style holiday at a great location with owners that care, for a nice price, Elmwood is the place to go.

Thanks Ray and Jane

Donna Adams.

• Stayed August 2010
1 Thank dadams32
montreal
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2010

I have been staying at elmwood since 2005 and will continue to return as I am always happy with my stays there. In fact, this summer I was there twice.
Jane & Ray are always welcoming and the pride they take in their property is obvious.

A couple of summers ago we had a problem with the freezer in our cottage (the fridge was brand new) and Ray helped us move all of our groceries to a new fridge and made sure it was resolved ASAP. He's also helped us boost our car battery, start the gas grill... I have never had any problems and they are always very accommodating.

I stay in cabin #2 every year and the cabin is always clean and comfortable. Over the years I've seen new fridges, AC units, bathroom updates and many other improvements that continue to make my stays more enjoyable with each year.
The pool area is great. The pool is very well maintained and the water is always clean.

I don't yet have children but when I do I know that our summer holidays will be spent at Elmwood. It's a fun, relaxing, warm place that gets better each year

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple