“Best pizza in OOB !!”
Review of Bill's Pizza

Bill's Pizza
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Every summer the family stays at a local hotel and we all walk over to have some of Bill's pizza ! It's a tradition to eat there !!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

After listening to the hype, we went to Bill's Pizza to get his "famous" lobster roll for my wife and something for me for our lunch. There were only 2 people there, (I assume one was "Bill") and the line was several people deep, moving slowly. When I ordered clam chowder I was told they were out. He was grouchy and complaining to the lady also working there. My wife waited for her Lobster Roll and I chose not to order. We left the place and shared the average-at best sandwich. Neither of us will return.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

No trip to Old Orchard Beach without one or more visits to Bill's Pizza. Uniquely tasting cheese and sauce (plain pizza is still the preferred choice). No other pizza tastes like this one. Simply the best!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Many a family argument about the best place to get a slice on the pier. We have been Bill's fans for many years and this place never disappoints. Cheese or pepperoni, a New York style slice with all the delicious grease and sauce. We always make this a first stop when on the pier.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

The best way I can describe this pizza is to compare it to the pizza served at my elementary school in the 90s. Maybe not even THAT good. We had a cheese slice and a pepperoni slice around 715 PM. They were both hot, but I can't say much else positive. Maybe it's better if you order a whole pie fresh? Still, definitely wouldn't waste my money here again.