“SERIOUSLY One of a kind!!!!!!!”
Review of Hoss and Mary's Grub Shack - CLOSED

Hoss and Mary's Grub Shack
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Description: Burger and Sandwich Joint on a Beautiful little Marina on Stock Island. See our Facebook page for more details. Thank you!
Reviewed 1 April 2015

We Stopped into Hoss & Mary's last year because we had seen them on the Food Network or Man vs. Food or both. The food was RIDICULOUSLY AMAZING!! At first glance you scratch your head because the combos are unheard of, but Hoss & Mary know what they are doing and the food is on point!!!! The place is an adventure too! How many places do you know where people will pile in until you have no choice but to chat with the person toe to toe with you, and wait.... Yes, there is usually a wait.. But any Amazing food establishment like this, SHOULD have a wait. I have spent the last month figuring out when I can get to Hoss & Mary's (like it's my job!) before they close their doors. They are one of a kind people with a one of a kind ingenious schtick... Our loss, Florida's gain.

1  Thank talij55

Reviewed 1 April 2015

Great food made by great people. Maine will not be a better place when the doors close and you two head south for warmer pastures. Thanks for the laughs and the tasty grub.

Mike-the directv guy.

Reviewed 1 April 2015

We were on a family vaca to OOB and decided to try different places all week. We loved Hoss and Mary's! The food was awesome, huge portions! Fun experience all around! We have since enjoyed following them on Facebook!

Reviewed 1 April 2015

I was in OOB this past wknd and stopped in since the my 1st trip to Hoss & Mary's was so good.

2nd time around was just as good, if not better!

OOB is so quiet this time of year but not inside the restaurant. They were consistently busy. Mary seem's to know her regulars by name and new comers she is super welcoming to.

I was so sad to hear they are leaving OOB and headed to Key West.

Best of luck to both of you!

Reviewed 1 April 2015

One of my favorites! So many amazing choices it's hard to choose. Bring a friend or two so you can snag a bite when they're not looking!