“Great Food in a small town in OLD ORCHARD BEACH, ME”
Review of Hoss and Mary's Grub Shack - CLOSED

Hoss and Mary's Grub Shack
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Burger and Sandwich Joint on a Beautiful little Marina on Stock Island. See our Facebook page for more details. Thank you!
Reviewed 31 March 2015

Super clean, super fun and super tasty. We own The Ocean Tripp Inn and MOCEAN Surf shop and recommend this place to all of our customers.

Date of visit: September 2014

Reviewed 31 March 2015 via mobile

Best place for a haddock sub. Cuban is out of this world, Bangkok is delicious and Rueben by the sea is amazing. We have a hard time choosing which two to get most visits! Mary even hooked my wife up with Starbucks tumblers at a recent visit. Mother futcher shake is also amazing. Will be a sad day when this place closes!

Reviewed 31 March 2015

Omg. Hoss N Marys is the best place in Maine for a hamburger or what ever they cook. I will miss them so much when the move to Florida. They are the best people!!!

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 31 March 2015

I brought my two teenage sons here because we saw this restaurant on an episode of Man vs. Food. The food was awesome and the owners were so friendly and welcoming. Even though it was our first time there, they treated us like family and made a point of getting to know each of my boys. The boys had a blast reading the extensive menu and all the quirky wall decorations. There were even some card/board games available to play while we waited for our food, but we didn't need to wait long as our food was ready in less than 10 minutes.

The food! I had an All-American Burger, which was as American as could be: cheeseburger topped with a hotdog and Mac/Cheese. Yum! My sons loved their food, too. Even though we were stuffed, we bought some desserts to bring home (cheesecake and mother clusters!)

We drove almost an hour to get to this restaurant, but it was well worth the trip. We are sad they are closing and moving south, but it does give us an excuse to make another trip sooner than later.

This is the place to go for families that want some fun with their food!

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 31 March 2015

Wonderful place. I will miss them deeply. I wish it was as easy to travel to Key West as it is to Old Orchard Beach. My wife and kids are driving four hours one way for one last meal.

Date of visit: October 2014