“Best atmosphere on the beach”

Pirates Patio and Galley
Price range: US$ 499 - US$ 2,599
Biddeford, Maine, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best atmosphere on the beach”
Reviewed 19 March 2012

Been to just about every eating & drinking establishment in the Old Orchard Beach area and hands down Pirate's Patio has the best atmosphere around. Personable and delightful employees and great outdoor seating practically right on the beach. Plus it looks like a boat from the outside. How cool is that? The steak tips and nachos were top notch and you got your moneys worth with drinks. Definitely a place you must hit up if you in the OOB area.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank Jacob H
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Pirates Patio”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

I had the chance to visit here on my travels last year, wonderful place great food, good prices, I particularly enjoyed the fantastic view that came with it. Would recommend to anyone.

Visited June 2011
South Beloit, Illinois, United States
“Best Pizza I've ever had!”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Everything from the food to the service was excellent. The pizza was some of the best I have ever had. The view of the ocean only added to everything. I can't wait to go back there for vacation this year.

• Visited August 2011
Toronto, Canada
“Ahoy Maties!”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Went to Pirates in the summer with my wife when we were travelling through the great state of Maine. I have to say, its not often that I'd feel the need to write up a review of a restaurant, but the food, service and atmosphere compelled me to do so. Not only was the pizza just about the tastiest I've had in awhile, the steak tips were unbelievable and a real highlight on a great little menu. We'll be heading back to Maine this summer and you can be sure we'll be back!

• Visited August 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Excellent food, bar and service.”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

You want fabulous steak tips and nachos? Pirates Patio will hook you up. Really great service. The atmosphere is very enlightening and makes me wanna come here again. I turned 21 a couple of weeks ago and one of my buddies told me to go to Pirates Patio for their amazing bar and I wasn't disappointed. They had everything I wanted. Worth every penny.

• Visited March 2012