“Another Chance”

Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Rocco's Pizza is a family owned and operated pizza place located in the heart of Old Orchard Beach. We offer some of the finest New York style pizza right here in Maine. Our thin crust pizza is hand crafted to order and baked in a brick oven. We also offer calzones (baked daily), french fries, chicken tenders and fried dough topped with powdered sugar and cinnamon (or pizza sauce if you're from Connecticut).
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I reviewed Rocco's Pizza a couple weeks ago. I only ordered a single cheese slice and was less than impressed. Since it was on the weekend during the busy time, I wondered if maybe the focus was simply to turn out as many pies as quickly as possible due to the sheer volume of customers. Quality control was a problem. The crust on my slice was so thin at the tip, that when I lifted the slice, it flopped and all the cheese slid right off.

This time I went last Thursday. No crowds. I ordered a whole pie. I tell you it was so much better this time. The crust was uniform and the taste was still pretty good. It was last time too.

I'll still choose Bill's across the street every time, but Rocco's is a good alternative.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We tried each of the three pizza joints on the main strip in OOB and feel that Rocco's has decent pizza. Thin crust and flavorful sauce, plus you cannot beat the beach atmosphere that only OOB can bring.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Iffy service (slow and disinterested) but the pie is very good. Don't order by the slice - they just reheat. Get a pie and eat it on the beach. Funny thing about Old Orchard - they have special trashcans for pizza boxes. Must be a Canadian thing!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Pizza is wicked good, staff always wicked friendly. Get a slice every time we visit!! We appreciate their late hours too! After dancing all night on the pier, Rocco's Pizza is exactly what we need!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

2 different times, 18 years apart, my best friend and I have gone to every pizza place in the OOB square and had a slice. Both times, Rocco's was by far the winner.