“Horribly SLOW”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Food took forever. The waitress said it was because the grilled chicken in my mom's wrap takes longer. Longer than a burger? Seriously? And 40+ minutes? I don't think so.
The real slap in the face was when the table next to us got their wrap taken off the bill because their waitress was sorry it took so long! And they ordered AFTER us, yet got their food before us.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We tried this place once and won't return. The food was just OK, run of the mill. There was nothing outstanding about the fish we had and the prices were high.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Their fries are panco coated which makes them tastier then others located @ Old Orchard Beach, most was well done and extremely greasy. The service was exceptional , food was good except for the desert. I had the captain's sampler for about $27 . Would have liked the portion to have been a little more (I understand that this a summer vacation spot and needs to make their living during this period) the interior is very nautical . When check is presented to you you will receive a key for each guest. This key is for you to see if your key is the lucky one that will open the treasure chest and claim the booty(are keys did not open the chest xo we have no idea what is in the chest . If I am in the area I would probably stop again

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

The service not that great. Really slow. I have celiac and they were not that helpful. The Caesar salad was the best part. My prime rib was mostly fat but good taste because I added the garlic butter. My boyfriend got regular prime rib and it was terrible no taste. It was an expensive dinner payed for with not an expensive taste. This was my first time in this part of Maine. So didn't know what to try. Won't be returning.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Sadly, I can't give this restaurant a good review. Service was very slow. The server went by our table several times before stopping. The seafood was over cooked and tasted very much like old oil. Very expensive for what was served. Will not be going back again! Not a good representation of Maine seafood at all! Living in NJ, but Maine is my home state, so I do know what good seafood should taste like!